The Coffee: I noticed a trend lately of new women-intended man products. BirchBox just introduced its men’s version and now this: Yankee Candles for the manly man in your life. All ridiculousness aside, I have to give it to their marketing department. This is pretty clever and whether or not they are sold seriously or as gags, they will definitely sell. Yay or nay?
- Riding Mower: Hot sun. Cool breeze. And the intensely summery scent of freshly cut grass.
- 2X4: The warm, unmistakable scent of freshly planed wood and sawdust evokes a sense of confidence and quality.
- First Down: Game on! This combination of orange, patchouli, vetiver and leather is as exciting as game day.
- Man Town: Escape to the man cave with this masculine blend of spices, woods and musk.
The Cream and Sugar: During an epic season opening of the Bachelorette, my girlfriends and I embarked on a tasty endeavor! Yes, we frequently enjoy cheese
only inspired things for dinner, which is why one B had no hesitation thinking up this one in Stop&Shop. We’ll call it the Three B’s Brie.
- Cookie sheet
- Cooking Spray
- Crescent Rolls
- Round Brie
- Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350, spray the cookie sheet and place a large square of the dough on the sheet.
- Place the brie in the center. Cover with almonds and drizzle with honey.
- Gently cover and pinch the top of the dough together, drizzle with more honey.
Cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown! Slice in with a knife, put on crackers/pita and enjoy! It goes really well with red wine 😉